- Laliberte Rudman, D. & Aldrich, A. (2017, October). Discerning the social in individual stories of occupation through critical narrative inquiry. Journal of Occupational Science, 24(4), 470-481.
- Fanelli, C., Laliberte Rudman, D. & Aldrich, R. M. (2017, August). Precarity in the Nonprofit Employment Services Sector. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 54(3), 331-352.
- Aldrich, R. M., Laliberte Rudman, D., & Dickie, V. A. (May/June, 2017). Resource seeking as occupation: A critical and empirical exploration. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 71(3), 7103260010p1-7103260010p9.
- Gerlach, A. J., Teachman, G., Laliberte Rudman, D., Aldrich, R. M., & Huot, S. (2017, May, early on-line). Expanding beyond individualism: Engaging critical perspectives on occupation. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. doi:10.1080/11038128.2017.1327616.
- Laliberte Rudman, D., Aldrich, R.M., Grundy, J., Stone, M., Huot, S., Aslam, A. (2017, February). “You got to make the numbers work”: Negotiating managerial reforms in the provision of employment support service. Alternate Routes: A journal of critical social inquiry, 28, 47-79.
- Laliberte Rudman, D. & Aldrich, R. (2016, September). ‘Activated, but stuck’: Applying a critical occupational lens to examine the negotiation of long-term unemployment in contemporary socio-political contexts, Societies, 6 (28), 1-17.
- Grundy, J. & Laliberte Rudman, D. (2016, Early View, April). Deciphering deservedness: Canadian Employment Insurance reforms in historical perspective. Social Policy & Administration. doi:10.1111/spol.12230.
- Aldrich, R., & Laliberte Rudman, D. (2015). Situational Analysis: A Visual Analytic Approach that Unpacks the Complexity of Occupation. Journal of Occupational Science, 23(1), 1-16.
- Summary Sheet #1 – Understanding Long-Term Unemployment and How to Move Forward: Learning from Key Stakeholders in the London, Ontario Region
- Summary Sheet #2 – Long-Term Unemployment: Its Causes, Consequences and How to Move Forward in St. Louis, Missouri
- Summary Sheet #3 – Tackling Long-Term Unemployment Through New Investments in Public Transportation: Insights from St. Louis, Missouri and London, Ontario
- Summary Sheet #4 – The Promises and Perils of Online-only Job Seeking: Experiences from London, Ontario and St. Louis, Missouri.